I love getting these boxes when I can. Opening them is like Christmas! I not only enjoy the surprise but I enjoy the variety of products you get. Everything from make-up, hair care, fitness, accessories you literally get it all.
I saw a sneak peek of this box in Instagram and honestly that is what gave me the desire to buy this one. I go back and forth with these because although they are a GREAT value for your money, sometimes I get items I don’t and won’t use.
If you aren’t familiar with FabFitFun, theyare a quarterly subscription box that is right around $50 a box. You can pay more to customize your box too! Boxes are themed around the season, with items you can use in those months. I have a referral link at the end of this post if you are interested in getting a box.
I opened my box at work this time and my co-workers and I were blown away at what was inside. The amount of products and the types, brands and the quality of products was extremely exciting.
- Gypsy 05 Beach Roundie: This was one of the peeks I saw and part of the reason I got this box. I was so excited about this light weight and cute pattern round blanket perfect for the beach or a picnic! I got a cute blue tie-dye one and I can’t wait to use it once we get warmer weather.
- Milly Zip Pouch- Slay all day: I actually already gave this away to a co-worker for 2 reasons. A. I have so many of these bags that adding one more to my collection meant it probably wouldn’t have gotten used all that much and B. She LOVED it 🙂 I like the idea, they suggest using it to keep personal items in for a beach trip or items for a picnic.
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray: This one was really exciting to see because it was something I was going to be able to use, but when I opened it, I found out part of the bottle had leaked everywhere. It smelled good and I rubbed a little in the hair that was down and it did make it soft and feel hydrated. I am just hoping I can get it cleaned up and it won’t leak every time I open it.
- Dr. Brant Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator: I am really excited to try this! Again I can actually use it! And I have heard great things about this brand. This little guy alone is $80! I am expecting great things from this mask!
- Karuna Hydrating + Face mask: These will be perfect for this dry, yucky weather that is still lingering in Minnesota. I love a good hydrating mask, and this one is a deep conditioning mask. YAY 3 for 3- I can also use this!
- Realher Lip Kit in Deep Red: I am absolutely in love with this lip kit. Although the deep red is more of a winter/ fall shade I love the matte look of the lipstick!
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Duo Blue Orchid/ Like a Virgin: These are such a cute little polish duo! Perfect for spring! These light pastels will be great for an Easter look!
- Luv AJ Diamond Kite Crawler Earring Set: I was really excited for this…. until I tried to put them on. Not only did I struggle for like 15 minutes to get them on, but I even had someone else try. The conclusion: I have fat ear lobes. When we finally got them on they felt like someone was pinching my ear and turned them all red.
- Natures Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies: I have gotten a few of these samples in the past and liked them but it was only enough for one day. Here, I got 40 gummies at 2/day that is a great amount of time to determine if I like it or not. This was also a bonus item in the box.
Total Retail value of my box: $369-$374
Thank you FabFitFun for giving me products I’m not allergic to! 🙂 Overall, I am pretty happy with my box and I actually had lots of friends sign up because of my box! 🙂
Have you ever received a FabFitFun box? Did you get the Spring Box? Have you ever tried any of the products I got in my box? I’d love to hear from you!